Topic: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

A new hack! Currently version 1.0.
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6472/picn.jpg

A video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7BiZj_abE0

2 (edited by indestructible 2010-09-23 16:13:46)

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

NICE'E. I like it big_smile

I have tested it and it's awesome.

Q: How did you put "TB8" text at the buttom?

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

indestructible wrote:

NICE'E. I like it big_smile

I have tested it and it's awesome.

Q: How did you put "TB8" text at the buttom?

My own personal code, like the colour code.

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

Tomatobird wrote:
indestructible wrote:

NICE'E. I like it big_smile

I have tested it and it's awesome.

Q: How did you put "TB8" text at the buttom?

My own personal code, like the colour code.


I have this problem, whenever I import a level file to example.... bomb-omb map, then I change a " empty object {0 star needed,h00} "'s combo to a Whomp King... it doesent appear in the game, and YES I saved ( this also happens with the flatworld feature).... plzzzz help me. I don't feel like hacking SM64 if I can't place objects and such around in the world.

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

Tomatobird wrote:
indestructible wrote:

NICE'E. I like it big_smile

I have tested it and it's awesome.

Q: How did you put "TB8" text at the buttom?

My own personal code, like the colour code.

on the bottom left corner you'll see six stars just click one to make it so it appears in that act
(but the whomp star will be way high up you'll have to fix that one yourself)
does that answer your question?

c4n 1 h4z ch3353 burg3r plz????

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

Anavrin wrote:
AOlol wrote:

on the bottom left corner you'll see six stars just click one to make it so it appears in that act
(but the whomp star will be way high up you'll have to fix that one yourself)
does that answer your question?

No
What the hell are you talking about?

In Toad's Tool, you can click a specific act (1 - 6) to edit for a level.

Conor says (12:05 PM):
Location ---> BitFS (Cage)
People -----> SS & SP
Kinky objects ---> Icecubes and a ferret
Fantasies ---> Wet hair.

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

Anavrin wrote:
AOlol wrote:

on the bottom left corner you'll see six stars just click one to make it so it appears in that act
(but the whomp star will be way high up you'll have to fix that one yourself)
does that answer your question?

No
What the hell are you talking about?

Was i even quoting you?
no i wasn't so... yeah

c4n 1 h4z ch3353 burg3r plz????

Thumbs up

8 (edited by Anavrin 2010-11-24 17:11:25)

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

Oh wow, nvm, since you didn't quoted Indestructible's post, I tough you were replying to TB8 instead, sorry.
I'm blind... and stupid...

Sonicpacker : I'm going to import Conor's crotch into Toad's Tool
SilentSlayers : I don't think there's enough memory...

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

Anavrin wrote:

Oh wow, nvm, since you didn't quoted Indestructible's post, I tough you were replying to TB8, sorry.
I'm blind... and stupid...

No way u are not. I am more blind and stupid.

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

*shrug*

Sonicpacker : I'm going to import Conor's crotch into Toad's Tool
SilentSlayers : I don't think there's enough memory...

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

A bit of advice: At most SM64 has only used hexagon shaped geometry (like Bomb Orb Battlefield's moutain), anything geometry above a ocatagon would be very buggy to deal with smile

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

vinnyboiler wrote:

A bit of advice: At most SM64 has only used hexagon shaped geometry (like Bomb Orb Battlefield's moutain), anything geometry above a ocatagon would be very buggy to deal with smile


Make the walls thicker and it makes them less buggy and make them smoothly go into each other. IT doesn't matter if there hexagon or not.

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

SuperMario64 wrote:
vinnyboiler wrote:

A bit of advice: At most SM64 has only used hexagon shaped geometry (like Bomb Orb Battlefield's moutain), anything geometry above a ocatagon would be very buggy to deal with smile


Make the walls thicker and it makes them less buggy and make them smoothly go into each other. IT doesn't matter if there hexagon or not.

I mean having polygon shaped geometry with more sides than a hexagon, in Tomatobird's screenshot it shows a polygon with 24 sides. That can be really glitchy.

I assume Tomatobird is using Google Sketchup (as the program's polygon tool is automatically set to 24 sides by default). If you want to change the sides a polygon has in Sketchup Tomatobird. Select the polygon tool, type in a number and then press ENTER (sorry if you already knew that smile)

Thumbs up

Re: Super Mario 64 - Mario's House

@vinnyboiler
Okay thanks for the tip. I knew it sometime ago, but forgot it. smile
That object with 24 sides works correctly. It isn't glitchy at all. But if i have a level already with maaany sides and stuff, i try that thing. tongue