Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in E:\hosted\sm64.org\public_html\forum\include\parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in E:\hosted\sm64.org\public_html\forum\include\parser.php on line 791

Topic: Sm64 MHS

Can someone tell me how i can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEeRN3DRFMk the speed is showing in the HUD. Do i need mhs?

Super Mario 64 says:
(*) Masked Ball is over now! Everything is back to normal.
Know more about Masked Ball game at http://imgroups1.info/maskedball.html

SM64Boy says: k?

Re: Sm64 MHS

Bobmario explained how he did in his video, but I'm pretty sure it is possible with a script or something...

Sonicpacker : I'm going to import Conor's crotch into Toad's Tool
SilentSlayers : I don't think there's enough memory...

Thumbs up

But i want to show the speed to my HUD too how can i do this??

Super Mario 64 says:
(*) Masked Ball is over now! Everything is back to normal.
Know more about Masked Ball game at http://imgroups1.info/maskedball.html

SM64Boy says: k?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in E:\hosted\sm64.org\public_html\forum\include\parser.php on line 737

Why post the two same questions?

I'll quote bm511 then...

bobmario511 wrote:

It wasnt a code (though I was watching memory) I edited the memory on each frame to equal the speed.

Thumbs up

Since this is a topic for MHS, I'll post some addresses I use during my TASes!

Most of these addresses only works with "mupen64-rerecording-v8"

• Mario's Horizontal Speed : "00C26C44" Float

• Mario's Vertical Speed : "00C26C3C" Float

• Mario's Facing Angle : "00C26C1C" Unsigned Short

• Mario's Movement Angle : "00C26C16" Unsigned Short

• Mario's X Position : "00C26C2C" Float

• Mario's Y Position : "00C26C34" Float

• Mario's Z Position : "00C26C30" Float

• Lives Counter : "00C26C9E" Short (Note : Only put a value between -128 and 100)

• Stars Counter : "00C26C98" Unsigned Short (Note : Only 4 characters will fit in the counter)

Thumbs up

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in E:\hosted\sm64.org\public_html\forum\include\parser.php on line 737

Anavrin wrote:
  • Lives Counter : "00C26C9E" Short (Note : Only put a value between -128 and 100)

• Stars Counter : "00C26C98" Unsigned Short (Note : Only 4 characters will fit in the counter)

Thanks a lot for those two ! smile

[15:48] <nerdymario> dude im fasting
[15:48] <nerdymario> and if i lie i get sin

Thanks to andymac for finding these values for me:

andymac wrote:

00C39C08 and 00C39C10 are KTQ's position.
I'm not sure which one is x and which one is y

00C39C14 and 00C39C1C are KTQ's x speed and y speed.
Again, I'm not sure which one is x or y speed

00C39C20 is KTQ's speed

They're all floats.

Conor says (12:05 PM):
Location ---> BitFS (Cage)
People -----> SS & SP
Kinky objects ---> Icecubes and a ferret
Fantasies ---> Wet hair.

You could of asked me for those, he found them for me a few months back.

Thumbs up

You can use any Gameshark that only modifies the RDRAM with this... just find some Gameshark code that uses some of the addresses that you have already found with Mupen64, calculate the base address of the RDRAM, and then to translate a GameShark to a Mupen64 memory address you just have to add it to the RDRAM base address.

For example, in mupen64-rerecording-v8"

Debug display flag: "00C1901B" Byte
0 is disabled, 1 is enabled.

Thumbs up

And how can we do that exactly?
Can you make a sort of tutorial?

Thumbs up

Kyman wrote:

You could of asked me for those, he found them for me a few months back.

I know. He sent them to me because you asked for them "on my behalf" according to his PM. I just forgot about the message. It was from January or something.

Conor says (12:05 PM):
Location ---> BitFS (Cage)
People -----> SS & SP
Kinky objects ---> Icecubes and a ferret
Fantasies ---> Wet hair.

Actually I wanted them then too tongue

Thumbs up

Does someone knows the value for Mario's state? *Look toward GameZelda*
In other words, what address that point to this...

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/171/thatq.png

Thumbs up

MHS is extremely useful for HSWKing, helped us understand A LOT about how everything works.

Jack says:
*I feel justified stealing pizza from google earlier today

Thumbs up

Anavrin wrote:

Does someone knows the value for Mario's state? *Look toward GameZelda*
In other words, what address that point to this...

Nevermind, I found it.
It's "00C26BFC" type byte and "View as Hex" checked.

Thumbs up

Anybody know an MHS adress for music (not sound effects) volume? Or simply the presence of music?

Jack says:
*I feel justified stealing pizza from google earlier today

Thumbs up

17 (edited by Anavrin 2010-12-02 02:33:19)

Anavrin wrote:

Bobmario explained how he did in his video, but I'm pretty sure it is possible with a script or something...

Here's how to do it via a script, without having to change the value each frame during the encoding (thanks to andymac for the help)

You obviously need to add these two main addresses
Speed is 00C26C44 type float
And stars counter is 00C26C98 type unsigned short

Now right click on the star address and click "modify selected"
Click on the "script lock" tab, and check "Use script to apply lock..."
In the box above, copy/paste this code

VOID Lock ( MHS_ADDRESS aAddress, INT iItemsize ){ 

extern short target = { "", aAddress }; 
   extern float base = { "", 0x00C26C44 }; 
   target = base; 

}

Click ok.
Wait few seconds
Make sure you save the file (Ctrl+S)
Lock the Star counter
Profit!

Thumbs up

Anavrin wrote:
Anavrin wrote:

Here's how to do it via a script, without having to change the value each frame during the encoding (thanks to andymac for the help)

You obviously need to add these two main addresses
Speed is 00C26C44 type float
And stars counter is 00C26C98 type unsigned float

Now right click on the star address and click "modify selected"
Click on the "script lock" tab, and check "Use script to apply lock..."
In the box above, copy/paste this code

VOID Lock ( MHS_ADDRESS aAddress, INT iItemsize ){ 

extern short target = { "", aAddress }; 
   extern float base = { "", 0x00C26C44 }; 
   target = base; 

}

Click ok.
Wait few seconds
Make sure you save the file (Ctrl+S)
Lock the Star counter
Profit!

unsigned float. gives not by me.

Thumbs up

Oh wow, my bad, it's Unsigned Short

Thumbs up

20 (edited by Anavrin 2011-01-19 04:31:48)

Kind of pointless addresses...
Coins Counter : 00C26CE0 Unsigned Short
Health : 00C26C9D Byte (Value only between 0 and 8, lock at 8 to be unkillable)

Post's attachments

NTSC.lssave 1.45 kb, 5 downloads since 2011-01-19 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up

Anavrin wrote:

Thanks ^^

^dont take my post's seriously, atleast not all of them.
www.youtube.com/user/EmilSM64 Youtube channel
                          EmilSM64@hotmail.com MSN
I'm not just sure, i'm HIV positive -Eric cartman

Anavrin wrote:

Probably could use coins counter as a speed value in a freerun

Non5en5e: hi non5en5e
Sicko: hi sicko
Moizt: moizt! old friend, long time no see

Can someone tell me what is the timer code in mhs? smile

Non5en5e: hi non5en5e
Sicko: hi sicko
Moizt: moizt! old friend, long time no see

Sorry for bumping this jesus THREE years thread, but I absolutely need the Secret Speed values (NTSC-U).
Could somebody help me before the site shuts down? *Facepalm*

I WANT DORITOS
YEA

Thumbs up